my EX...???

Tagged again by Cek Moliesah (Upon my request... hehe)

WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THESE TO YOU?

(which ex??? diff ex diff response! hiks! ok i choose zu....)

1. hi, how are ya?
im fine.. tq =]

2. hey! you wanna go to mall?
erm... i don't think so... =]

3. i love you..
really? eat ur luv otherwise i will flush it into toilet bowl...

4. do you want some cookies??
no~ u'll poison me..no..thanks (baik hati aku ni..cakap thanks lagi) [kopi pasta]

5. can you take me a picture?
i will

6. help me in my homework!
pay me 1 grand per second

7. here's my gift to you..
ok... i take it... i dont have any for u... dont flirt me again... plzz... anyway thanks!

8. let's just be textmates
i dont think so. accidentally i met u... u shud be ignored!

9. do you want me to buy you an ipod??
if it is free??

10.let's sit together in the bus?
hahaha... huargh huargh! limousine plizz....

11. hi baby..
[ignorance]

12. you still cute..
i know! everybody knows!

13. i still love you..
u steal my love n i just love myself! leave me!

14. can i visit your house??
a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. do you love me??
of course not..thank u for leaving me... i found one who is richer, love me and can accept me in anyway.

I tag...
Ijam
Rizal
Shandye
Ijoy
Naz

3 comments:



shandye. said...

done!
agak simple la tag ni...
wakakaka

gelak takbur kejap... ngee...

molliesa said...

wah..kehkeh...kopi pasta yea..

demand ea sejak dua menjak ni..

adoii~

nway..tq la rajin wat (ko yg mintak, pastu mintak delay plaks)

alfasih~amiruliman said...

hehe... bz lah cek molieyana